Saturday, March 1, 2014

You Need Not Take This Journey Alone

I was viewing a video by Taylor Richard titled "You Can Do Anything" from the March 21, 2011 Rollins Center at BYU. What provided a level of enthusiasm to my heart is the references that he made that the Lord will do great things for us if we will follow the Lord. He will open doors for you. You will see him provide ways to do great things and take advantage of great opportunities.

I also viewed a video by Elder Jeffrey R. Holland titled “Good Things to Come” from the sharing the Gospel online section of the LDS.org website. I personally felt motivated that we can endure with love, peace, and hope even though we experience trials in our lives.

I reflected upon the understanding I have gained watching these videos. My pondered a time when I opened my second business in 1994. I lacked almost every understanding of business except for the acceptance and belief that the Lord will provide a way for me to take care of my family. I started a computer training business and with computer training, you need to set up a classroom with computers. I was limited resources and could not afford one computer. The Lord opened up door after door for me. I received a call from a CEO of a HR outsourcing company asking if I would help him understand his laptop. From that one session, he opened one of his rooms on the top floor in trade for computer training for his company. The blessings continued and the business was a success. 

People of different faiths and those that do not have a faith are successful in business every day. I find that there is a quiet calm, a peace if you will when you seek the Lord's direction in your life's journey. We no longer need to underestimate ourselves. We must continue to pursue our goals and dreams. Let us take this journey with the Lord’s help.


Please click the links below

You Can Do Anything

Good Things to Come Video

No comments:

Post a Comment